|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Piece|
|Type||Match Set - V belt|
|Brand||Indus(ISI) & Vixen(ISI)|
We are amongst the most prominent organization of V Belt
. The offered belt is in internal combustion engines, power transmission & available in customized size as per the need of our customers. This belt is manufactured by using top quality material. We test our belt on various parameters in order to assure best quality range to our customers.Features:
- Dimensional accuracy
- Light weight
- High strength
Special Design Features
|Excessive elongation||• Worn or badly machined pulley grooves||• Replace pulleys..|
|• New and used belts mixed on the drive.||• Replace with a new belt set.|
|• Belts of different manufacturers on one drive.||• Matched set used should be of one manufacturer.|
Advantages conferred to Product
- Jacket Fabric: Consists of specially designed abrasion resistant fabric.
- Cushion Rubber: Consists of temperature stabilized filter rubber.
- Tension Member: Consist of extra strong polyester cords which are rubberized with special compound for super bonding of filaments.
- Base Rubber: Consists of firm, uniquely compounded rubber to withstand compression & to expand side ways to grip the pulley grooves while flexing over the pulley.
- Heat / oil / wear resistance and anti - static property.
- Minimizes internal friction in the cords, improves adhesion between cords, cord to rubber and with base rubber, insulates cords and holds them in position.
- High strength, excellent length stability, low elongation, high flex fatigue resistance, excellent flexibility and high resistance to shock loads in service.
- Better flexibility, better belt grip on pulley grooves, high compression resistance, better dimensional stability
- The manufacture of Indus belts has been made possible by the use of new high tensile fibres, improved manufacturing processes and strict Quality Control.
- High Performance
- Longitudinal Stability Irrespective of age
- Anti static properties
- Oil Resistance
Cable Cord Flat Belts or Joint Less Flat Belts
- Banded belts are consists of V-belts joined together across their top surface by a reinforced cover strip. They are mainly made against customers requirements in classical section, wedge section and other v-sections from 2 to 5 bands. They are mainly used for problem solving areas as such shock loads, V-flat drives, vertical shafts, etc.
- The use of Banded Belts prevents belt twisting, whipping, turning over or leaving the groove completely.
- Cable cord flat belts are made in endless construction (Joint less). These belts can be used in any flat belt applications. They are suitable for small pulley drives and where torque requirement is very high.
- Range: Width 50 mm to 750 mm Thickness : 4 mm to 6 mm Length : up to 25 mtrs. Power rating as per your requirement.